East Elementary Parent Newsletter
We want to take time to thank you now for the patience you have extended to us as we have been working to establish travel patterns and to finalize our procedures to ensure our students are safe and our practices are as efficient as possible. If you are new to East, please know that traffic is always challenging the beginning of the year but will continue to improve as procedures are fine tuned.
Please let us know if we can assist you in any way during the school year. We look forward to partnering with you to ensure this is a great year for your child and your family!
SAVE THE DATE! Fall Parent Night!
Please join us on Tuesday, September 18th for a night of learning together and enjoy shopping with your child at our Fall Book Fair! On this night you will have the opportunity to meet with your child's teacher to learn more about our campus and classroom expectations, join our East family for dinner, and make a stop at our campus book fair to shop!
We will also host our first PTA meeting of the year. This will be a great time to learn about volunteer opportunities on our campus and plans of our PTA for the upcoming year.
Our schedule for parent night will be shared in Thursday folders (September 6th) this next week.
East PTA Updates
You can follow the East Elementary PTA and receive updates by liking their page on Facebook!
Ready to Lead!
- September 3rd - Labor Day Holiday (No School)
- September 6th - College Day (All students are encouraged to wear a college t-shirt)
- September 7th - High School Pep Rally hosted at East (students only)
- September 7th - Spirit Store Open
- September 11th - East Elementary PTA Night at McAlister's
- September 14th - Spirit Store Open
- September 17th - 21st - Fall Book Fair (students can shop during the day)
- September 18th - Fall Parent Night and PTA Meeting
- September 20th - Book Fair Evening Event (4:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.)
- September 24th - Parents may begin to eat lunch with students
***Save the date for Friday, October 5th. This will be our annual Western Days celebration and we would love for you to make plans to join us.