December 5, 2015
Student Expo Thank YOU!
Movie and learning opportunity MONDAY
Staff Holiday PARTY!!!!!!
Announcements from PTSO
Box Tops Completion-
· December 7th – January 15th , School-wide Competition in CORE 1 classes
· CORE 1 Class that turns in the most Box Tops will receive free time & technology time on January 26th during Miner Time.
Faculty/Student Basketball Game
· February 19th (We will follow a Fun Friday Schedule this day)
· Students can enter to play using minerbucks as their raffle tickets. (the more minerbucks they turn in, the more chances to play they have)
· Cost of student admission to the game is $2
· Students who do not pay to attend will remain in the classroom with one of the teachers on their team/pod.
Next PTSO Meeting: December 10th at 8:00am.
Welcome to Aaron Brandt
Benchmark Data Reflections
Tumbler Fundraiser and December 18 DODGEBALL GAME
December 8: faculty meeting at 7:30am
December 9: Cabarrus Arts Council Poetry Performance 7th grade 12:45pm
December 10: PTSO Meeting 8am
December 11: Staff Holiday Party 7pm
December 15: grade level meetings
December 15: chorus concert
December 17: Mentor/mentee meeting 730am; Band concert 7pm
December 18: dodgeball game
Big 3 Goals for 15-16 School year
- Student learning
- PLC alignment
- powerful instructional strategies we haven’t tried before
- Capture the hearts of students and staff
- Structures for student success (MTSS, Behavior, Discipline procedures, Facilities, Communication internally and externally, CULTURE)