April 13, 2016
Here's What's Happening...
The SMS Update is created to keep the staff of Strongsville Middle School up to date and in the loop as our school continues to evolve and take shape. It is important that we're all on the same page as we move forward to the 2016-2017 school year.
If you have questions, concerns, suggestions, or are looking for clarification to a rumor you may have heard, please feel free to contact: Steve Deitrick, Kelli Izzo, or Mike Vukovich. If we don't have the answer, we'll find it for you.
Now that staffing has been determined, I am having more conversations with staff to discuss course preferences (primarily encore classes). Although, I have had many of those conversations already with folks.
Also, I want to make one clarification: The Tech Labs WILL NOT be hardwired but rather use the Wireless Access Points within the room.
Packing For the Big Move
I look forward to our joint staff meeting on Wednesday where we will continue discussions on What Honors Level Work Looks Like.
I would like to meet with 6th grade teachers throughout early May- you know, with all the free time you have between teaching and moving!
- April 13: Combined Staff Meeting at Albion @ 3:20 (What Honors Work Looks Like)
- April 26: Early Release- If the vast majority of teachers are able to finish entering SLO
- May TBD: Combined Staff Meeting at Center @ 3:20 (Work in Interdisc. Teams)
- May 13: SMS Golf Outing @ Mallard Creek
- May 20: Kickin' It somewhere after school! (Mountain Dew for Everyone!!!)