Can you believe it is March already? What an amazing school year we have had! I continue to feel so incredibly blessed each and every day I get to serve at Fatima.
I know that it is early, but we are already looking forward to next year, and some changes and improvements we need to make to make Our Lady of Fatima the absolute strongest campus we can. Change is hard, and studies show it takes 3-5 years to create real change, but I am confident we are assembling the right staff, parents, and scholars to make Fatima the best it’s been in years!
We need YOU to help us get the ball rolling so we know how many scholars we will serve next year. Right now, if numbers hold true, we will probably have TWO Prek3 classes, TWO Prek4, and we are even considering TWO Kindergarten classes. Fatima is growing, and we are excited to see where God is taking us.
If you haven’t already, PLEASE enroll your scholar by the end of this week! The early enrollment special ends on Sunday 3/10/19 please make every effort to take advantage of this special and secure your spot for the 2019/2020 school year.
In an effort to assist with the process, we are offering the following incentives along with our Early Bird Special:
· We will have our computer lab open to assist on Thursday 3/7 and Friday 3/8 5:30-6:30 pm. We can also assist with the process by setting up an appointment.
· We can setup a payment plan with these fees, however we do need you to complete the process and make payment arrangements prior to the deadline.
Instructions on enrollment have been emailed, were in the Falcon Flyer and were sent home. If you need further instructions or assistance please call or email Angelica Hanley email@example.com, 409.370.1002, or come to one of our assistance nights listed above.
Just to get your thoughts geared towards next school year, here are a few of the changes and additions we are looking at and working hard to implement for next year:
1. Two Prek3 and two prek4 classes, with a possibility of two kindergarten classes, with one serving as a bridge class
2. Spanish for all grade levels, all year, with 8th grade receiving freshman credit for high school
3. PE class for all grade levels that follows TEKS
4. Full science lab integrated into the curriculum with 40% of the lessons being lab based
5. Cheer, volleyball, and basketball camps this summer
6. Hot lunches catered 2-3X a week! (We are working hard to get this! Prayers!)
These are just a few of the biggest items we are working hard to bring to Fatima! As we look to the future, it is bright, and we see YOU! Please start your reenrollment process today! Fatima Scholars will change the world someday! I truly believe that!