1. Uses a variety of formal and informal assessments.
- Google Forms
- 1:1 Conferences
- Conference Sheets
- Day 3 Syntax Surgery Worksheet
- Anticipation Guide
2. Aligns assessments to instruction.
- Assessment are created using grammar objectives.
3. Demonstrates student achievement.
- Provide academic feedback
4. Analyzes assessment data to facilitate student learning.
As a fourth grade grammar and innovations teacher, I re-teach objectives from benchmark results. My teammates supplies me with a list of objectives that fourth grade over all didn't do so well. In grammar, I use the results from my Google Forms to see if a topic needs to be re-teach.
5. Reports student performance of learning expectations.
- Progress Reports
- Report Cards
- Individual Conferences