February 2016 Issue 3
Badge Stats to Date
- Digital Badges issued so far: 5,740
- Digital Badges issued this school year: 5,238
- Schools who are Badging: 13
- Community Endorsers: 14
North Middle School teachers are dedicated to having their students earn Digital Badges. Due to the amazing efforts of their teachers, over 196 Digital Badges have been issued at this school since January! Students at North are definitely developing 21st Century Skills which will enable them to be postsecondary and workforce ready.Way to go Lindsey Tinnell, Daphne Stephens, Brittany Pacheco, and Loretta Erickson for being amazing role models and advocates for the Digital Badge program!
Do students at your school love to create and innovate? If so, they would love to earn a reward with our Community Endorser, Opera Colorado. Founded in 1983, Opera Colorado “enriches quality of life through opera performances” with the hopes of inspiring their audiences and community.
Students who receive the Invention Summit Badge may choose this opportunity and go on a backstage tour while also learning about why the 21st Century Skill of Invention is critical to this non-profit.
February Tip of the Month: Put Badging in the Hands of your Students!
Upcoming Training: Digital Badging Collaborative Work Session
Wednesday, Feb. 24th, 4:30-5:30pm
ESC 1 Suite 110 Ed Tech Lab
Sign up on Avatar for this course: Digital Badging Collaborative Work Session 2.24.16 (4389.5716)
- Thursday, March 10, 4:10-5:10
- Sign up on Avatar: Digital Badging Virtual Office Hours 3.10.15 (4390.5707)
Digital Badging Collaborative Work Session
- Wednesday, March 23, 4:3--5:30
- ESC 1 Suite 110 Ed Tech Lab
- Sign up on Avatar: Digital Badging Collaborative Work Session 3.23.16 (4389.5718)