Ibis Open 2017
University of Miami TOC Tournament
Saturday, Nov. 11th, 7:30am to Sunday, Nov. 12th, 8pm
Neil Schiff Tennis Center, Coral Gables, FL, United States
Coral Gables, FL
There is additional parking on the street and in the Wellness Center parking lot. Be sure to check where you park so you don't get a ticket.
Entry will be $40 per team. In the event of a question or concern, email UMTennisClub@gmail.com or contact Steven Masciale at 631-901-8035.
Please fill out the following form in order to complete your tournament registration. It is not optional! DUE DATE: SATURDAY November 4th 11:59PM.
World Team Tennis Format:
Day One: Pool Play
Day Two: Bracket
- 1 set Gentlemen's Singles
- 1 set Ladies' Singles
- 1 set Gentlemen's Doubles
- 1 set Ladies' Doubles
- 1 set Mixed Doubles
- 6 game sets with no advantage scoring
- Tie breaker played at 5-5 (sudden death point at 4-4)
- Winner of each round will be the team that wins the most amount of games
- Substitutions are allowed during the sets (max 2 sets per player)
- The winning team must win the Mixed Doubles, If not they must win a game before the trailing team ties the score. If so, a 13 point tiebreaker is played.
- A 5 minute warm-up will be given before each match.