Human Body Inc.
By: Chloe, Anna, and Isabella
This picture shows where I am located in the body.
I look like a deflated balloon with multiple tubes sticking out in numerous directions.
Other Organs In My Department
Facts About Me
1. I create enough energy daily, to drive a truck 20 miles.
2. The thump sound of my beat is made by my four valves closing.
3. The average adult heart beats 72 time per minute.
4. As long as I have oxygen, I can beat separately from the rest of the body.
5. A womans heart weighs about 8 ounces and a man's weighs about 10 ounces.
Facts About My Department (The Circulatory System)
1. It takes 20 seconds from a red blood cell to circle the whole body.
2. Blood leaves the left side of me and enters to the right.
3. Blood cells die in four months
4. The largest vein is the Vena Cava and it runs through the bottom half of the body.
5. Blood clots happen so your body doesnt go in shock or die because of blood loss.
My Departments Job
Why Am I Important?
What Will Happen If I Am Gone?
What Else Will Be Effected If I Am Removed?
- Science Journals
- Prior Knowledge