An Interview with Mrs. Reaves
By: Stephen Buelow
The Early Life!
Mrs. Reaves Loves Teaching
Classes She Teaches
- Biology 9th graders ( unless you didn't pass )
- Not that many posters.
- The room is colorful for what she does have.
- Her desk area is kinda messy.
- Area for turning in work.
- She has about 30 desks.
- 5 sinks.
- And an eye wash station.
What She Like Most About The Teaching ( Mrs. Reaves words)
Classroom Management Techniques
- She does not allow talking out loud.
- If you need to say something then you need to raise your hand.
- She expects you to give her the same respect that she gives you.
Hours Per Week
- Power points.
- Coloring work pages.
- Explains things well.
Aspect Liked Best: I liked the way she uses games/ power points to teach.
Poem: " Biology is so col it's like ans over sized wave-pool. Three Words That Describe Mrs. Reaves: Funny: She makes jokes.
Fun: We play games.
Ecstatic: She's never in a bad mood.