Teacher Evaluation and the Arts
Strategies to Lead, Collaborate, and Be Your Best
Calling all FINE ARTS TEACHERS!
- An understanding of Public Law 90 and its requirements
- A discussion of common attributes/domains of effective teaching
- Easy technology integration strategies in coordination with the evaluation process
- Planning tools, assessments, and standards-based instruction
- Facilitation between fine arts teachers and administrators
We look forward to offering the experience of collaboration and professional learning for our area fine arts teachers.
Teacher Evaluation and the Arts (K-12)
Wednesday, June 3rd, 9am-3pm
1102 Tree Lane Drive
Our presenters are Nicole and Greg Johnson from Creekside Middle School and Fishers High School, respectively. They have formerly presented at the IMEA State Convention. Nicole is the Director of Choirs and Greg teaches choir and music theory.
All times are Eastern Time Zone.
Cost and Registration (Lunch is included)
Click on Google form below to register!