Don't Smoke, You Might Choke
by: Amy Pokorny
A Pinch of tobacco rolled in paper with fire at one end & fool at the other .
- Ammonia which is flavoring, frees nicotine from tobacco turning in to a gas.
- Formaldehyde-highly poisonous, used to preserve dead bodies. Causes cancer, Respiratory, Skin and Gastrointestinal problems
- Tobacco smoke contains over 4,000 different chemicals.
- Cigarettes are one of the few legally sold substance which can harm or even kill you over time.
- There is an ongoing lawsuit in the USA which aim to hold tobacco companies for the effects of smoking long term.
Ways to quit:
- Don't Start
- Chang habits
- Keep hands, mouth, and mind busy with other stuff.