By: Anna Grace Lockey
What is Autism?
It is also called autism spectrum disorder. It is a serious development disorder that impairs the ability to communicate or interact
- Behavioral: aggression or crying
- Cognitive: the child may be experiencing problems when it comes to paying attention
- Developmental: learning disability or speech delay
- Psychological: depression or they are unaware of others feelings
Above you can see the statistics over the years for the amount of adolescents with autism. 1 out of 68 kids are born or develop autism.
Medication or Counseling
- There is no cure for autism
- You can take a prescription called (Sequel)
- There are also many types of specialist you can go to, to help with the disorder