- Please allow 30 days for any and all requests to be processed this includes conference requests, credit card requests, ASB requests, etc.
For credit card requests for travel and conference-related expenses, please use Vendor ID 992305 (US Bank)
For credit card requests for all other purchases, please use Vendor ID 999924 (American Express)
*** The automatic deposit authorization becomes effective with the 2nd payroll issued after the effective date to allow for bank account verification.
If your mailing address changes, please remember to complete and submit a Change of Address form to HR. Paychecks will be mailed to the address we have on file. Replacement checks cannot be issued until 10 business days after the original check was mailed.
- Please send your conference request in as soon as possible.
- Ensure that the information is complete
- Please remember to attach a copy of the agenda/flyer
- Requests must have Staff and Supervisor' signatures
- There must be an account code even if the conference is free (This will ensure that funds are available should any unexpected cost be incurred.
Chief Business Official
Dr. Conny Santa Cruz
Secretary to the Chief Business Official
Director of Fiscal Services
Guadalupe "Lupita" Reyes
831-678-3950 x 00132
Accounts Payable Clerk Vendors A-M
831-678-3950 x 00144
Certificated Payroll Technician
831-678-3950 x 00108
Classified Payroll Technician
831-678-3950 x 00104
831-678-3950 x 00112
831-678-3950 x 00107