by matthew hall
Exercise is important to us because it keeps you healthy and fit.It is also fun and enjoyable.
Exercise has a multitude of positive effects on your body, including:
- Improved heart and lung efficiency, reducing your chances of developing heart disease.
- Increased metabolic function, enabling you to maintain a healthy weight.
- Strong joints and muscles, so you can meet the demands of daily life.
- Maintenance of posture and flexibility, to keep you walking tall.
- Production of endorphins in your brain, promoting a sense of well being.
- There is also research emerging that indicates that exercise can increase brain function.
Doing exercise improves your overall level of health and fitness.
If you want a healthy body then it needs to be maintained. If you don’t maintain your car, there is an increased possibility that it will stop working. Similarly, if you don’t exercise your body, it will slowly stop working the way that you want it to.
Taking regular exercising will help you to maintain your health, strength, flexibility, balance and coordination. To stay healthy be active.