First Grade Newsletter
September 12, 2016
A Peek at the Week
- I can identify the characters and setting in a story.
- I can solve addition story problems & I can combine numbers.
- I can draw, think, and write. & I can draw the best I can.
- I can identify the properties of rocks.
- I can talk about my feelings.
- I can follow R.I.S.E expectations.
- I can identify the letters and sounds they make.
- Open House: TONIGHT September 12th @ 5:30
- Book Fair: September 12th - September 16th.
- Fall Pictures: September 16th
- Early Release: September 28th
- Volunteer Training: September 29th @8:15-9:15
- Fall Festival: October 7th
Please remember that Fall Pictures are prepay only. If you want to purchase fall pictures you must send in the picture form in with money by picture day.
MClass is starting this week. Please make sure your child is getting enough rest at night.
Please make sure your child has headphones by September 16th. We travel to the Lexia Lab and they need their own set of headphones. (Reminder: earbuds do not work as well.)
- Spanish Club
- Bricks for Kids
- Soccer Club
- OSEGA Gymnastics