SES WEEKLY FORECAST
April 4-8, 2016
Make sure you're putting all pertinent information/dates in your weekly parent newsletters, Remind messages, etc...
5 Day Forecast
- Mon. 4 5th Grade Graduation Pictures (Start @ 8:30 in Science Lab by 5th grade #509)
- Tues. 5 PTO meeting 6:30 pm
- Wed. 6 Grades in by 12:00 noon
- Wed. 6 Technology PD During Planning
- Wed. 6 Clemson Junior Practicum Students @ Spearman
- Thurs. 7 Grades are verified and stored (3rd-5th printed in office)
- Thurs. 7 Principals' Meeting @ D.O.
- Thurs. 7 Strings recruitment for 4th and 5th grade in gym 10:30-11:00
- Thurs. 7 Kindergarten Parent Night 6:30 pm
- Fri. 8 Report Cards Issued
- Fri. 8 Team 2 Duty
Report Card Information
- Mar. 22 End of 3rd Nine Weeks
- April 6 Grades in by 12:00 noon
- April 7 Grades Verified by Mrs. Stoddard
- April 7 Ramona will store grades
- April 7 Print Report Cards (we will print 3rd-5th in office) K-2 will print in your room (unless you need help)
- April 8 Report Cards go home in report card envelope
YAHOO...PIANO LAB IS HERE AND READY! A BIG Thanks to Mrs. Blume and her husband for spending part of their Spring Break putting everything together and setting up the lab.
Spearman's Mission Statement
Spearman Elementary School is committed to providing each student with world class knowledge, skills and life characteristics based on the individual needs of each student.
At Spearman Elementary School, we are committed to be our B.E.S.T. every day for every student.
B - Being effective with instruction.
E - Excelling in all we do.
S - Supplying students with a safe environment.
T - Treating all children with love and respect.
We envision a school...
- Where all stakeholders feel safe and the environment is conducive to optimum learning.
- Where differences in student needs are recognized, valued, and addressed to maximize opportunities for success.
- Where all stakeholders are treated with fairness and respect.
- Where all stakeholders are accountable and collaborate in the educational process.
- Where students are college and career ready for the changing demands of society through progressive, rigorous and engaging educational experiences.
- Where individuals are provided relevant curricular opportunities to promote critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Where all stakeholders are encouraged to recognize, respect and embrace diversity.
We believe the following:
- Students learn best in a safe and secure environment where they are valued and treated with fairness and respect.
- A safe environment includes the physical, emotional and social well being of all students and staff.
- Digital citizenship and online safety are the responsibility of all stakeholders.
- All individuals can learn, be successful, and make a valuable contribution to society.
- Each individual has different needs and deserves equal opportunities to achieve at his/her greatest potential.
- A world class education, as defined by the Profile of the South Carolina Graduate, is the responsibility of all stakeholders. Learning is a lifelong process that requires perseverance and self-direction.