Period 3 FACS profiling Activity--Taylor Lindley
- Trisha Yearwood was born on September 19, 1964, in Monticello, Georgia. Where she grew up on a small town.
- After High school, Trisha attended two years of Jr college and a semester of college. Unhappy with college life she transferred over to Belmont university in Nashville, Tennessee.
- While working towards a business degree, Trisha was interned at MTM Records where she was receptionist.
- After graduating, Trisha was hired as a full time employee.
- Where she met her husband Chris Latham divorce in 1992
- Three years later she marry s again to Robert Reynolds. Divorce 1999.
- In 2002 Trisha Marry's Garth Brooks.
- 1991-2014 Country Music Star
After Producing country Music
- After years of Producing country music, Trisha releases her first cooking book 'Georgia Cooking in an Oklahoma Kitchen'(2008)
- In 2010 Released her second cookbook
- 2012 Got her first cooking show, 'Trisha's Southern Kitchen' Aired on the Food Network
- 2015 Her latest cookbook 'Trisha's Table: My Feel-Good Favorites for a Balanced Life'
- She is now settled in her house with her husband.
Trisha Yearwood - She's In Love With The Boy