By: Cameron Woods
- As of 2009 Western Europe Population is about 397.5 million.
- Countries: France, Germany, Monaco, Luxembourg, Denmark, Italy, San Marino, Austria, Liechtenstein, Portugal, Andorra, Portugal, Gibraltar, Belgium, Ireland, United Kingdom, The Netherlands, Great Britain, Wales, Scotland.
- Western European Stuffed Eggs are a popular recipe and are influenced by deviled eggs.
- European Creamed Mushrooms are also a popular recipe in the region.
- Northern Europe consists of the Scandinavian Peninsula
- Countries: Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Faroe Islands, Aland Islands, Sweden, Norway, United Kingdom, Ireland, Isle of Man.
- Beer Battered Fish is a popular dish in Northern Europe
- Irish soda bread is a very popular cuisine from Ireland.
The Mediterranean (Southern Europe)
- Southern Europe is the Southern half of landmass in Europe.
- Countries: Andorra, Gibraltar, Portugal, Spain, Italy, San Marino, Vatican City, Albania, Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece, Macedonia, Montenegro, Romania, Serbia, Slovania.
- European Cucumber Salad is huge in Southern Europe
- Southern European Meatloaf is a very big cuisine.