September 4, 2019
Notes from Mrs. Klueppel...
Please note the following items for your attention:
- Picture day is Monday, 9/9. Avoid having your child wear shades of green as students will be photographed against a green screen.
- On Tuesday, 9/10 from 5:30-7:00PM we will be having our first annual 'Dads and Kids ' Pizza Night at school. Click here for more information. Hurry, the deadline to turn in your form is tomorrow, 9/5!
- Volunteer Form: If you plan on volunteering in the school at any time during the year, please complete a volunteer form. Volunteer forms only need to be completed once while your child attends BG.
SIP Days: Dismissal is at 11:40 AM:
From the Nurse...
If you have any questions or concerns please call the health office at: 331-228-2104
LeeAnna Anzaldi BSN, RN
Picture Day is 9/9, Retakes are 10/21
DATES TO REMEMBER:
- Sept 7 Fox Mill 5K
- Sept 7 United Fall Fest
- Sept 10 Fall Fest Committee Meeting 9:30am
- Sept 10 Girl Scout Council Wide Recruitment 6-8pm, Wasco Elementary
- Sept 16 Kindergarten Girl Scout Informational Meeting, BG 3-4:30pm
- Sept 17 PTO Meeting 1:30pm Teacher’s Lounge
- Sept 17 Spirit Wear Orders Due
- Sept 17 Buona Beef Fundraiser Dinner
- Sept 23 Girl Scout Bonfire
BUONA BEEF FUNDRAISER DINNER
Tuesday Sept 17: Bell Graham's first bobcat dinner for the school year is at Buona Beef. Meet up with your family and friends for a fun meal. Buona Beef will donate 20% of your bill back to Bell Graham. Click here for flyer (please show when ordering), and for more information
This year FALL FEST will be held on Friday, October 25th, 2019 from 6 to 8 p.m.
As most of you know Fall Fest is one of Bell Graham's biggest fundraisers of the year! All of the children get to wear their costumes and celebrate with exciting games, prizes, raffles, food, face painting, candy, crafts, haunted hallways, taping the teachers and fun! It is an event you will not want to miss out on and fun for all ages! We received some volunteers to serve on the committee already, but if you would still like to sign up to help with the committee, please send an email to email@example.com (Candace Kloss). We need all the help we can get! The first meeting for this event will be at Bell Graham on Tuesday, September 10th at 9:30 am.
You can arrange a shout-out to be displayed on your child’s special day on the front lobby monitor. Want to celebrate a special accomplishment, a birthday, or sports championship? Purchase the shout-out on Square for $10, fill out form, & send photos to be displayed to firstname.lastname@example.org
A winner will be drawn after Fall Fest on October 26th.
Order your Bell Graham Spirit Wear! The online store closes on Sept 17th. All orders will be delivered to BG the week of Sept 23rd, and will come home with your student.
VIP PARKING SPOT RAFFLE:
Want a chance to win the coveted VIP parking spot for the 2018-2019 school year? Purchase a $10 raffle ticket on Square. A winner will be drawn after Fall Fest on October 26th.
PTO DUES: Not sure if you paid your PTO dues this year? Sign-in to PushCoin, click on statements on the left, adjust start date to 04/01/19, select student from the dropdown if necessary. If paid, you will see a $25 fee for Bell Graham - 2019-2020 PTO. The $25 PTO Fee is per family. Any questions, contact Heather Trask . A perk as a dues paying member is access to our online Directory Spot App.
Please visit the BG PTO online Square Store to purchase any of the above. https://squareup.com/store/bell-graham-pto
STEM CLUB: Please read the latest updates to STEM Club here. This also contains the link to register.
Please LIKE us on Facebook!
BG PTO Facebook Page There will be updates posted frequently.
Absences should be called in before 8:40 AM if your child will be absent for any portion of the day. The number is 331-228-2100 and has voicemail. You can call during the evening or overnight and leave a message. Please leave your child’s name, their teachers name and the reason why your child is out. If they are ill, please indicate their symptoms (headache, vomiting, etc.).