Second Grade Newsletter
Mrs. Barita, Mrs. Carrasco, Mrs. Kulesza
Monday is "Day 3" for Encore
Lifework-November 16-20, 2015
- Monday: Read & log 10 minutes, Study for Adaptations test on Friday
- Tuesday: Read & log 10 minutes, Spelling Words- Rainbow Style-3 colors
- Wednesday: Read & log 10 minutes, Spelling Words- ABC order
- Thursday: Read & log 10 minutes, Spelling Words-Write each word 3 times-test tomorrow
- Weekend: Read 10 minutes each night
The adaptations study guide is being sent home on November 16th
Spelling Words-test 11/20/15
Open Syllable Patterns
Community Service Opportunity for Students
- 11/18-Picture Retakes
- 11/18-Operation Turkey-LAST DAY FOR DONATIONS
- 11/19-Music Concert @ 7:00p.m.
- 11/25-11/27-No School
- 11/30-Advisory Council @ 6p
- 12/3-School Wide Spelling Bee
- 12/4-PTO Spaghetti Dinner
By Walter De La Mere
Someone came knocking at my wee small door.
Someone came knocking; I’m sure, sure, sure.
I listened, I opened, I looked to left and right,
But naught there was a stirring in the still dark night.
Only the busy beetle, tap, tapping in the wall,
Only from the forest, the hoot owl’s call,
Only the cricket whistling while the dewdrops fall,
So I know not who came knocking, at all, at all, at all.
Go to www.ybpay.lifetouch.com. The school Code: 10467416
Yearbooks will be available online for $16.00 the entire month of November. The cost will jump to $20.00 for all other sales.
For an additional cost, you can add upgrades to your child’s yearbook.
- Additional Autograph Page $1.00
- Current Events Insert $3.00
- Yearbook Stickys (removable stickers) $2.00 Gold Foil Name on Cover $5.00
Please contact Mrs. Anderson at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Picture Day-Make Up
The make-up day for individual student pictures is Wednesday, November 18. Students wishing to have their picture retaken or taken for the first time must have their original portrait package or a payment envelope in hand when they come to the camera.
Orders can also be placed online at mylifetouch.com using the Retake Picture Day ID: HJ255173Q1. Questions may be directed to Mrs. Lahann firstname.lastname@example.org.
Barita: Library, Music, PE, Art, PLTW, PE
Carrasco: Music, PE, Art, PLTW, PE, Library
Kulesza: PE, Art, PLTW, PE, Library, Music