November 2, 2018
COLUMBIA WILL PLAY BLISSFIELD ON FRIDAY AT 7 PM AT CCHS! LET’S PACK THE STADIUM WITH GOLDEN EAGLE FANS! THIS IS AN MHSAA EVENT, TICKETS ARE $6 FOR ALL ATTENDEES.
SAVE THE DATE!
- November 5 - OK2SAY parent seminar, CCHS, 6:30 pm
- November 12-18 - Junior-Senior High Book Fair
- November 12 - Board Meeting, 7 pm
- November 12-16 - Elementary School Book Fair
- November 13 - Columbia Elementary Schools Picture Retake Day
- November 16 - Book Bingo @ CES, 6-8 pm
- November 16-18 - CCHS Fall Musical, The Addams Family
- November 19 & 20 - Elementary Parent Teacher Conferences, 4-7:00 pm
- November 21-23 - Thanksgiving Break, No School
- December 3-7 - Elementary Santa Secret Shop
- December 21 - Half Day
- December 24-January4 - Holiday Break; School Resumes January 7
Trunk or Treating Fun!
CCHS National Honor Society students hosted Bingo at the Brooklyn Living Center.
VETERAN'S DAY ASSEMBLY
Columbia School District is proudly sponsoring a district-wide Veterans Day assembly on November 9th at 9:30 a.m. at Columbia Central High School. We want to have as many veterans as possible attend this event to honor them and teach our students about the importance of recognizing service to our country. Please invite a friend or relative and have them fill out the registration form in the link below.
Available November 7th the SafeStop App is a program designed for parents to have access to their students where a bouts when on a bus and notify them when their child is to be dropped off. This utilizes real-time GPS data and route directions.
Helpful Websites for Parents
Columbia School District has implemented electronic cash registers called "Meal Magic" in all of our cafeterias. This new system allows us to set up debit accounts for each student. Parents/Guardians can then send a check to the school for their student’s lunch needs. Meal Magic will then track the amount spent by the student from each day’s meal auto-magically using the student’s name or ID number! We will have a record of all of your deposits and how the money is spent. If you have any questions, please call our Food Service Director, Lindsay Beaulieu, at (517) 769-8708 or send an email to email@example.com.
Free online learning tool for your child to get help with what they are learning. Visit: https://www.khanacademy.org/
Cash Bash Tickets are Available!
The 5th Annual Golden Cash Bash will be held on Saturday, February 23, 2019, from 5:00 pm to 10:30 pm at the Gene Davis & Sons Banquet & Convention Center. The cost is $80 per ticket, and each ticket will admit two people. Tickets are available for purchase in all district offices.