An Exciting New Year!
2012 - 2013
Check Out Sign Up Sheets by Room 204!
Sign Up Opportunities
1. Labor Day Parade, Monday, September 4. Parade starts at 1PM. I am not sure yet when and where we need to be there. I have a meeting to go to on Tuesday, August 21, to find out more info. I will try to post it on the sign up sheet.
2. NJHS Induction Ceremony, Friday, October 19, 6:30 PM. We will need 5 people to give speeches on Scholarship, Leadership, Character, Citizenship, and Service. I have sample speeches for you to look at. Also needed are people to help with the Reception afterwards.
3. We have 4 quarterly committees that need chairperson and/or co-chairpersons. Chairpersons will meet with me and we will get you organized for the duties of your committee members.
4. Prayers for the beginning and end of our meetings.
5. Chapel, Wednesday, January30 for Lutheran Schools Week. We will need a couple people to write a skit and help plan out the chapel service (Bible readings, hymn, stuff like that).
There may be more things I will think of between now and Registration Day. Be sure to check out the bulletin board by Room 204!!!