21 things 4 iPads
Professional Development Update
UPDATE: 21 Things for iPads Professional Development
The 21 Things for iPads course is sponsored by the REMC Association of Michigan and led by Genesee ISD instructional technologists, Dale Ehrhart and Casey Schaub.
25 participants in this 7-week opportunity is now under way with participation from the following districts:
- Atherton Community Schools
Bendle Public Schools
Bentley Community Schools
Carman-Ainsworth Community Schools
Genesee Intermediate School District
Lake Fenton Community Schools
Ovid-Elsie Community Schools
Saginaw Public Schools
- Learning how to more effectively use iPads to improve instruction and personal productivity.
- Learning through video tutorials, live and archived webinars, readings, and projects.
- Submitting artifacts of their learning to a digital portfolio using a blog created at the face-to-face session.
- Blogging posts are including a reflection on how they can apply what they have learned.
- Able to have access to the website: http://21things4ipads.net being used to host projects and resources.
- Able to use the skills taught in this series which have been designed to support the ISTE National Educational Technology Standards for Teachers (NETS-T).
Face-to-Face Session Successful on Feburary 3, 2014...virtual sessions continue Online!
Additional opportunities for participation in this training will be advertised. For more information contact Technology and Media Services.