WABE Quarterly Newsletter
Washington Association for Bilingual Education -October 2021
These quarterly newsletters are designed to help WABE's members access information on WABE events, other multilingual learner PD happening across the state, and to share articles / resources to help members stay current on best practices and research.
Bilingual and Dual Language Resources and Research
- Bilingual Children Have More Efficient Thinking Skills
- Translanguaging: Theory, Concept, Practice, Stance... or All of the Above?
- Celebrating Multilingual Learner Identity through Personal Narrative Instruction
- Multilingual Mysteries: 3 Thoughts for Reassessing the Role of Grading in Teaching and Learning
- CURRENT RESEARCH FINDINGS ON TWO-WAY BILINGUAL IMMERSION EDUCATION
- Recommend a TWBI/Dual Language teacher for ATDLE Teacher of the Year
- Is your Dual Language Program grounded in racial and social justice? -Video