Tanner Class News
FBC Covington, 7/20/14
CLASS PRAYER REQUESTS
- LaDonna Smith - breast cancer
- The family of Martin Williamson
- Mary Ann Hinkle - travel
- Beckworth's - teaching College & Career Class; need more teachers to swap off with
- Ruth Ladie's Bible Study - Tanner home (4145 Town Branch Ct) @ 4:00pm on Sundays
- Vancouver Mission Trip
- Wedding in September - Tracy & fiancee
- Our Nation
- Tracy - going to a bank to apply for a loan tomorrow
- Praise - Daryl's sister Nancy is getting married
If you're away this summer and need the class to pray for you, please let us know!
SACK LUNCH SATURDAY IS THIS WEEK!
Signed up so far are:
- Cathy & Marshall Ginn - 10-20
- Michelle & Daryl Kelly - 10
- Bobbie & Randi Eaton - 6
- WE NEED AT LEAST 14 MORE TO MEET OUR 50 REQUIRED!
Please REPLY ALL to this email if you can provide any of the additional lunches.
Have them at the FBC Fellowship Hall no later than 11:00am on this Saturday.
Here is what needs to be in each complete sack lunch:
1 - Sandwich - meat and cheese or peanut butter and jelly (label the bag)
2 - Fruit - fresh, in a cup or applesauce (include a plastic spoon if needed)
3 - Chips or Crackers
4 - Drink - Juice box, water bottle, or other healthy beverage
5 - Dessert
6 - Napkin
WHAT'S HAPPENING NOW AT FBC:
HOST HOMES NEEDED FOR LIFT-OFF WEEKEND - Saturday, August 2nd as part of this year's Youth LIFT OFF weekend activities; contact Matt at email@example.com if you can offer to host some of the FBC youth in your home! We'll try to have more information available on this for next Sunday (i.e. when do you pick them up? What is your commitment? When do you bring them back?)
Dr. Cody H. McNutt, Senior Pastor
Charles Reynolds, Pastor of Median & Mature Adults and Church Administrator
Ralph Meaker, Pastor of Discipleship
Tim Barnes, Pastor of Worship
Matt Funk, Pastor of Students & Families
Josh Cornett, Pastor of Children & Families
1139 Usher Street
Covington, GA 30014