Monthly tech tips, tricks, & highlights from the ITS Team!
Level Up 2016 Conference @ North Heights Jr. High
Tuesday, June 7th, 8am-3:30pm
2118 East 35th Street
Make plans to attend the 2nd annual Level Up Technology Conference brought to you by the ITS team of Texarkana Arkansas School District. Session topics include Promethean, coding, social media in the classroom, and anything Google! You must sign up in your Shoebox. Sessions will fill up fast and they are first come, first serve!
Registration opens this Friday!
ITS TIP of the Month:
- Once students log in to CLEVER, they will have access to online learning applications they use every day in a single location. This single sign on (SSO) platform is meant to make your life easier!
- When the white authentication box appears, students will enter their lunch number and normal password.
- Students then can click on any apps on the main page and be directed to program without having to log in multiple times.
- There is application gallery available with more than 200 applications that support Clever. Email the ITS team if you would like to check availability of an app your students use every day!
- Apps already available: AR Star testing, Typing Club, Code.org, Khan Academy, & more
Do you want to use Google Classroom in your class and just don't know how to get started? Maybe you started but need help implementing it into your daily routine. Let the ITS team help you!
Fill out this form and let us come to your class and help! http://goo.gl/forms/epyyZ57V6u
This Month's Featured Web Tools
- Lesson Plans
- Student Interactives
- Mobile Apps
Check it out here: http://www.readwritethink.org/
- Timeline Builder & Map Creation Tool in one place
- Combine images, maps, videos, & blogging in your project
- Build a personal timeline or a timeline about a theme or event in history
- Each event that you place on your timeline can be geolocated using Google Maps
Level Up Conference
Coming this June is our 2nd annual Level Up Conference!! The ITS team is hosting a day full of opportunities to enhance your teaching using technology.
Registration begins this Friday! Be sure to sign up in your Shoebox!