Top TEN News @ Weston
February 7, 2020
2. We are right in the middle of the 'Influenza Season'. Please read the attached letter from our Corporation Nurse to learn more about specific signs and preventative measures you can take.
3. Menu Changes for next week:
Monday the 10th
Country fried steak
Friday the 14th will be our Valentine's Day Lunch
garlic knot 23 carbs
4. We had 139 students with Perfect Attendance for the month of January. This is 40% of our students who received
5. Yearbook Orders were sent home last week and they are due February 21st. You may return the form, or order online at ybpay.lifetouch.com using ID code: 1768520.
6. Kindergarten Round Up at Weston will be on April 7th. Below you can find more information. To enroll for Kindergarten children must turn 5 on or before August 1, 2020. Information about Early Entrance to Kindergarten can be found at https://www.gcsc.k12.in.us/.
7. Did you know that April 1, 2020 is Census Day? Responding to the #2020Census is our civic duty and affects the amount of funding for our community’s public resources. To learn more, visit http://www.census.indiana.edu
8. What are some ways the #WestonProud staff connect with our students? Check out this word search below to see . . . . . . students who return this completed will get to eat lunch with Mr. Davis! https://thewordsearch.com/puzzle/894032/weston-staff-connects-with-our-students/
9. Our 3rd grade musical will be on February 13th @ 6:00 in our gym. Park in the North Lot and enter Door 7.
10. Random Acts of Kindness Week, Feb. 10-14:
Monday -- students will find Superhero starbursts on their desk with a kind saying on it.
Tuesday -- Be A Super You! Day -- wear Superhero shirts or colors (no costumes).
Wednesday -- “I’m a Superhero! Day -- students will share their super powers.
Thursday -- Secret Mission Day -- each student will be on a secret mission to perform random acts of kindness for those around them.
Friday -- Valentines Day -- wear red and/or hearts
Happy Birthday Bentley!
Children must turn 5 on or before Aug. 1, 2020
Learn more about specific signs and preventative measures you can take.