By Zarod and Bryson
What is Going On
- A group of Judaizers—those who sought to make living under the Mosaic Law a requirement of the Christian faith—had gained an influence in the Galatian churches.
- Part of the Judaizers corrupt teachings were to live by grace and in freedom meant to live a lawless and therefore degenerate life.
- Paul wrote to end this corruption
- people embrace unity in Christ, no matter their racial distinctions.
- This book was written to the Galatians
- Paul wrote Galatians in Antioch, after returning from missionary journeys