Be a World Changer
Fair Trade Accessories That Empower Women Out of Poverty
A Personal Note for My Friends
So, how can you help?
1. Host a Party! I'm looking for hostesses to open their home and invite a few friends, to allow me to share the TOH story and products in a relaxed setting. You can earn benefits and products just for hostessing! We can do a live party, or an online Facebook party! Contact me to set it up firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Become a Compassion Entrepreneur. If you are like me, when you hear the story of TOH, see the beautiful, affordable products and get to know the artisans who create them, you'll want to be a part of this movement. You can begin with a kit for only $99, full of products, materials and great support from wonderful women. I'd love to get you started today!
Why Trades of Hope?
Trades of Hope helps individuals in poverty all over the world start and maintain small businesses. We do this by selling our artisan's products through home parties, online parties and catalog parties. We focus primarily on women because when you help one woman out of poverty, she brings four others with her!
- 40% of all working women make less than $2 a day.
- Women are paid, in general, 25 cents to a man’s dollar.
- Of the world's 1.3 billion people in poverty, 70% are women.
- About 80% of the world's 27 million refugees are women & children.
- The primary victims of today's wars are civilian women and children, not soldiers.
- Women have not achieved equality with men in any country.
- In most countries, women work approximately twice the unpaid time men do.
- When given resources, women will share them with her children and community.