Meagan Sias, A1
This is dependent on the organisation an officer is hired into. The minimum education requirement for any offier, however, is possession of a Bachelor's Degree. An officer must go into the field with the expectations below:
* Taking notes; hence, reading, writing, and analysing.
* Must be up-to-date with current events.
* Undertaking surveillance is crucial.
* Good communication skills are called for.
* Realism is expected, as is choosing the right organisation to work for.
Job Outlook (the demand for the job in five years)
Excellent; earnings depend on experience, specific work, and the agency served.
Earning Potential ($)
Range: $50,000 to $149,000
Law Enforcement Officer, Military Officer