- One of the first democracies.
- Twice interupted by oligarchic revolution.
- Most well built democracies.
- Some slaves were skill craft workers.
- Belived in the balance in mind and body.
- Most famous citties in the world.
- Some meet they ate Birds, boar, chicken,deer,donkey, etc.
- Athena ( goddess).
- Pantheon( A temple to the gods).
- Agora ( A market place).
- Theater of Dionysus( Tragedies and comedies were first staged).
- Sparta joined with Athens.
- Marathon started in 490 B.C.
- Salamis fleeted from the battle of Persian's.
- Plataea started in 479 B.C. and ended in 499 B.C. Athens lost
History of Athens Greece
Five interesting facts
- It's one of the oldest cities in the world.
- Home of the gods.
- Citizens payed taxes,the funds were used for celebrations.
- The city's classical period lasted from 500 B.C. to 322 B.C.
- The biggest navy of Greece was Athens.