Newsletter from Employee Health Promotions
Vital Worklife Employee Assistance Program
Vital Worklife Employee Assistance Program. This service is geared toward recognizing an employee's problems and helping to find appropriate help. This service is confidential and is available to both the employee and members of their household - at no cost to the employee.
Phone number is: 1-800-383-1908.
Website is: http://vitalworklife.com username-mankatoschools, password -member
VITAL Worklife Online Seminars
Online Seminars are an interactive learning experience you can view at your convenience. No Need to register in advance to attend Online Seminars at a set time. Seminars will be prerecorded and uploaded on the third Tuesday of each month. If you have questions, type them into the "Ask a question" box. You will receive an e-mailed answer within five business days. All questions and answers will be posted on the FAQ tab. It is that easy to learn something new for YOU!
Upcoming On Demand Online Seminars
Employee Health Promotions in Your Building
Employee Health Promotions are managed by Community Education and Recreation and Food Service Departments: Kelsey Rounds, Ron Schirmers, Michelle Sorenson, Alisa Boswell, Audra Nissen Boyer. Jan Lundquist will continue to support the work. This work is made possible through a partnership with South Central Service Coop and Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota.
- Watch for EHP FYI in your email each month, where we will highlight need to know and good to know information for your health and wellness.
- Get to know your Building EHP Representive(s), learn what activities they have planned for your building and join in!
- Check out the MAPS Wellness Webpage for more resources.
- Mark your calendars and plan to participate in MAPS District-wide activities! February 10K A Day, May Shake It Up and Bike/Walk to Work Day - May 19th.
Other Resources for Your Wellness
- MAPS Community Education and Recreation classes and events are advertised in the seasonal brochure each Fall, Winter and Summer. Employees are eligible for a $10 fee reduction for a class in each brochure. Each individual must register and provide their employee email address and work site. Contact the CER office at 507-387-5501 for more information.
- READY! for Kindergarten. At the time of a requested paternity/maternity leave, an employee is entitled to two (2) years of READY! for Kindergarten Classes advertised in the seasonal Early Childhood Brochure. Registration is conducted through the Early Learning Office by calling 507-625-4620 or stopping by the Family Learning Center, 820 Hubbell in Mankato and completing the paperwork process.