First Grade Footnotes
Florence Elementary, Week 9 October 19, 2015
- We are sharing our timelines this week. Thank you for helping your child with this project. The kiddos are anxious to tell about their lives!
- We will be beginning spelling this week. Please see the Spelling Letter attached to the newsletter email.
Theme of the Week: Magnets
- Please check your child’s folder each day for valuable work and information. Water bottles are allowed.
- Lunch prices: $2.65 for students and $3.40 for adults.
IMPORTANT TIMES TO REMEMBER…
Character Quality for October: Courage
- Reading-Please read daily with your child for at least 15 minutes and focus on characters, setting, and plot.
- Math-Have your child observe as you share pieces of fruit. Divide fruit into halves, thirds, & fourths. Discuss equal pieces.