Use It Right!!
Be Safe On The Internet! By Jordan Lindsay.
Also Helpful Videos To Demonstrate What Could Be Happening, Ways To Stop Them. If You Use This Articles Tips Your Family Are 100% Top Be Safe On The Social Media Sites, Gaming Sites And Even On The Device.
Top 10 Tips To Keep Safe On The Internet!!
I Found This Good Advice To Give People Its easy To Follow And Understandable. I Think It Helps Quick Pointers To Check Their Children s Actions Online.
1) Don’t post any personal information online – like your address, email address or mobile number.
2) Think carefully before posting pictures or videos of yourself. Once you’ve put a picture of yourself online most people can see it and may be able to download it, it’s not just yours anymore.
3) Keep your privacy settings as high as possible
4) Never give out your passwords
5) Don’t befriend people you don’t know
6) Don’t meet up with people you’ve met online. Speak to your parent or carer about people suggesting you do
7) Remember that not everyone online is who they say they are
8) Think carefully about what you say before you post something online
9) Respect other people’s views, even if you don’t agree with someone else’s views doesn’t mean you need to be rude
10) If you see something online that makes you feel uncomfortable, unsafe or worried: leave the website, turn off your computer if you want to and tell a trusted adult immediately.
I Found This Site Here @http://www.safetynetkids.org.uk/personal-safety/staying-safe-online/
http://www.bbc.co.uk/webwise/0/21259413 Click Here To Watch A Video On More Tips.
Some Of Our Videos
Matt Thought He Knew.
These Videos Show Whats The Possibly Things That Could Happen To Your Kids.