December Faculty Meeting
Let's Flip This!
- Set up for 4-6
- Will administer in Jan, date will be forthcoming
All other schools who have administered have seen significant gains in ASPIRE scores.
Below are a list of things we will need from you:
- Grades 2-6, # of students who are 1-2 grade levels behind in math and are receiving tier 3
- When are you currently doing tier 3 math intervention
What to expect:
- These students will do a placement test first
- We will try to work around math and reading for intervention
- Could possibly do after school intervention
SCHOOL WIDE GOALS
Everyone should be familiar with our goals. What strategies are you using to meet these goals?
Fluency Reminder - 1st (need input before this Friday)
8 - ACIP Meeting (1:30)
10 - White Christmas
10 - Movie Night
14 - Spelling Bee (parents are not allowed to attend)
16 - Leading Panther Ceremony
17 - Vertical Data Meetings (be prepared to be expedient)
18 - Early Dismissal
18 - Faculty Christmas Party
Grades are due before you return from Christmas. Portal is open now.
4 - TLIM Lighthouse Team Certification Training
4 - 3-4 ASPIRE Training 1/2 Day
January 4th - Gloria Collier: Weaver Elementary School
8:00 - 11:00 - 3rd and 4th Grade ELA Teachers
12:00 - 3:00 - 3rd and 4th Math Teachers
5 - TLIM Lighthouse Team Certification Training
5 - 5-6 ASPIRE Training 1/2 Day
January 5th: Gloria Collier: Weaver Elementary School
8:00 - 11:00 - 5th and 6th Math Teachers
12:00 - 3:00 - 5th and 6th ELA Teachers
7 - Report Cards
11 - PTO
12 - Awards Day
18 - NO SCHOOL
28 - TLIM Coaching Day
*DATA Meeting are scheduled for Jan 7 & 14. I would like to do these on the 4th & 5th to cut down on subs.