The CityLab Connect
Week of August 15th, 2022
Message from the Principal
Welcome back for another great year at CityLab High School. We look forward to welcoming your student with open arms!
Please know everyone will get a schedule on Monday and there may be changes that need to happen. There will be a process for your student to notify us and all schedule changes will happen by the end of the week. Do not hesitate to reach out to us, should you or your student need help.
Please contact your student's AP for specific questions
Ms. Williams is the 11th and 12th grade AP. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Mr. Price is the 9th and 10th grade AP. (email@example.com
Our protocol for concerns is to start with the teacher, then the AP and finally, the principal if necessary.
As always- thank you for the support of the school! This community of parents, teachers, and students is awesome to work for, and I feel blessed every day to have this opportunity.
FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL MONDAY, AUGUST 15TH
Schedule for week of 8/15
Monday, Aug.15th-C Day
Tuesday, Aug.16th-A Day
Wednesday, Aug.17th-B Day
Thursday, Aug.18th-A Day
Friday, Aug.19th-B Day
Campus Drop Off and Pick Up
School day is from 9:10 AM to 4:30 PM.
All students will enter and exit through the front door located on S. Ervay St.
All students will go through a security check prior to entering the building.
- Bus drop off/pick up will be at the front of CityLab High School on S. Ervay St.
- Bus drop off and pick up times vary for each route. Please refer to either the CityLab website or the Dallas ISD website for specific route times.
- Parent/Guardian student drop off/pick up will be on the side of CityLab High School on Corsicana. Please follow CityLab monitor instructions during drop off/pick up.
Please do not to park for pick up opposite the buses on Ervay or on Corsicana west of Ervay.
- Student dropped off begins at 8:15 AM on Corsicana.
- Parent/Guardian student pick up will be on Corsicana with parents/guardians lining up starting at 4:25 PM. For quick and efficient pick up, we ask that parent do not park in the spaces on Corsicana.
Students will not be realeased for early pick up after 4 PM.