MSD Weekly Newsletter
FLCS- Jr. High - Sr. High - High Marq
- Preparing for Professional Learning Communities Round #2
- Wellness Wednesday
- New Teacher Meeting 11/19/2015
- Common Curriculum
- Jr. High
- Sr. High
- High Marq
- Grading for Learning
Preparing for Professional Learning Communities Round #2 beginning in December!
New Teacher Meeting 11/19/2015
What is Common Curriculum?
Common Curriculum is the first truly collaborative lesson planner, built by teachers specifically for schools and districts that want to make collaboration and planning a breeze.
How do schools and districts use Common Curriculum?
- Common Curriculum makes it a cinch to keep up with your teachers’ lesson plans. You can see all your teachers’ lessons in the same place and even leave them real-time comments on their plans.
- Do your special educators need to modify their teammates’ plans? Do you have grade-level teams that need to plan together? With Common Curriculum your teachers can write lessons together in real time from any computer.
Professional Learning Communities
- Teachers love using Common Curriculum to share lesson ideas. Any teacher at your school can borrow lessons or units from any other teacher with just one click.
Anything else I should know?
- Each account comes with unlimited professional development and training from our team (we were teachers, so we speak your language). Plus you and your teachers own every lesson you write in Cc and you can always export them at any time. If you want to learn about Cc’s story you can check it out at.