2013 TriUMPH ECE Retreat
Leadership, 7 Habits and Creston/Om/Prescott Collaboration
A Day of Rejuvenation, Beauty and Learning....
TriUMPH ECE Retreat at the Country Life Center of Iowa
Monday, June 24th, 8:30am-4:30pm
2773 290th Street
RSVP to Terry at Wangberg@swcciowa.edu by June 10th please! Please note which afternoon workshop you plan to attend. Thank you!!
Please note: GPS directions are incorrect. Follow these instructions:
From Greenfield: Go east on Hwy. 92 for 5 miles. Turn south (right) onto Henry A. Wallace Road (P-33) for 5 miles to 290th Street. Go west (right) for 1/4 mile.
From Winterset: Go west on Hwy. 92 for 19 miles. Turn south (left) onto Henry A. Wallace Road (P-33) for 5 miles to 290th St. Go west (right) for 1/4 mile.
From Creston: Go north on Henry A. Wallace Road (P- 33) for 10 miles to 290th Street. Turn west (left) for 1/4 mile.
- 8:30 Welcome & Breakfast
- Randy Bolton-The Leader in Me
- 11:30-Lunch with Chef Katie-explore the Farm!
- 1-3:00 pm Extra time with Randy on Personal & Staff Development!
- 1-3:00 Creative Curriculum Kit Interactive Exploration with Maureen & Terry
- 3-3:30 Lovely afternoon snack and FY 14 planning