Frugal Habits = Millions
How Dan Nainan Became a Millionaire
- Dan Nainan is a 32 year old man who lives in NYC.
- 5 years ago, he quit his job as a software developer to pursue a career as a stand-up comedian.
- He makes about $10,000 per appearance. However, he saves a majority of the money he makes. As a result, he has saved up about $1.6 million.
- He did this by doing two things: making a lot of money and being a frugal person.
Frugal Habits of Dan Nainan:
- He pays very little to travel. Ex: Instead of driving to the airport, he takes the AirTrain. He also prefers to walk rather than take a taxi or the subway.
- He never buys new things. Ex: He shops for electronics on ebay and buys furniture off of Craigslist.
- He spends no more than $10 on a haircut and $15 on dress shirts.
- He never buys gifts for friends and family members and doesnt expect anything in return.