The Kirk Fenton Pro
Weekly newsletter for staff 6th December 2019
Messages, Information, reminders and notices
- Tea and Coffee - There are several people who still haven't paid for this term - you know who you are!. Please see me before we finish for Christmas!
- Donna Kettle Visit - This was very positive and Donna was impressed with how well middle leaders have adapted to their roles and are diving improvement. Well done all!
- Privacy - As members of staff we are often privy to personal information either about other staff e.g. pregnancy or about pupils. I am saddened that I need to remind some people that this information is confidential and should not be discussed or shared outside of school without consent and particularly not with staff at Jigsaws where so many of our parents also work. Please refer to the confidentiality clause that you all signed as part of the Staff Code of Conduct as breaching this could lead to disciplinary action.
Monday 9th -
- BC out Y6 Writing Moderation - Supply cover
- 09:30 Jayne Ball to see MM (Willow)
- pm TS out, KW Cover
- 14:00 Stacey Needham to see AC & GN
Tuesday 10th -
- pm AY out, KW cover
- 15:30 Staff Meeting - Updating SEN Support Plans
- 16:00 Birch interviews
- 17:00 KW meeting Cof G H&S walk round
- 18:00 Governors Meeting
Wednesday 11th -
- 13:30 BC to observe TS Y5
- 13:30 Acorns & Birch to Church
- 14:15 Willow to church
- 15:30 Key Stage Meetings
Thursday 12th -
- 10:00 Parent Show round 2020 YR starter
- 10:00 Healthy Child Team to see AB, HS & MM (Willow)
- 14:00 SD out, KW cover
Friday 13th -
- 09:00 Just B Councillor
- 13:00 Y6 to TGS for Carols
Thank you and Well done.....
Please let me know by Friday lunchtime if you want to add anything into this bit of the Pro!
This week's birthdays....
This week we are saying happy birthday to:
Jo McK on the 10th and Siobhan on the 13th