It's a Business Bustle!
Get in on the fun!
As a company we are reaching for big goals in Q1, especially with the recent TPG investment. We would love to exceed our sales goals but also, more importantly, share our social mission with as many people as possible this year. To help get everyone excited, motivated, and in activity over the next five weeks, we will be doing a “Business Bustle.”
What is a “Business Bustle?” It is a set time for you to make calls, message people, text friends, and send emails to book socials, one-on-one appointments, or schedule face kits drop offs! There is a certain sense of community and security when you are not all on your own making calls, but instead, are participating with others doing the same thing and sharing in your successes and challenges!
Here is How It will Work
2. Starting tomorrow Friday 1/23 thru Monday at 6 pm (1/26) you will be calling, texting, emailing, dropping by businesses, and messaging people to try to book socials, one-on–ones, and face kits drop offs for January and February
3. When you book two points of activity (between now and end of February), you earn your choice of a Countertime Sample Set pack or an Essentials Sample Set.
Points of activity are as follows:
1. In person social at a house or business
2. Face kit drop off and scheduled follow-up call to talk about the products
3. In person 1:1 appointment
4. We are looking for as many people to participate as possible, so even if you do not end up booking 4 points of activity, please submit your results to me as I will be drawing an additional winner who has worked hard over the next few days to try to move their business forward.
5. Results are due back on Monday evening anytime btw 6 pm and midnight! Existing socials and one-on-ones do not count … we are looking for new activity to GROW your business further!
6. Consultants that go above and beyond 4 points of activity will be receiving a special gift from me.
We are looking forward to an incredible start to 2015! Let’s get started!
Tips/Best Practices for a Business Bustle
· Send a “warm up” email on Friday letting this person know how excited you are to be working with Beautycounter. Look at the bottom of this email for an example!
· Follow up with a phone call. Try to pick a time that you know works with them. Are they a stay at home mom that might be free over “nap time” or would after dinner be better for a woman who is in the office all day?
· Block off your “bustle times.” Set aside an hour or two on Friday to send out all your warm up emails, texts, and messages. Then set aside time on Saturday to make your calls and follow up. The fortune is in the follow up!
· Use Sunday and Monday to walk into local businesses, chat with your friends in person, continue reaching out to new networks and ask for referrals. Continue to send emails, make calls and set up activities.
· You will hear the word no - and that’s okay! Every no gets you closer to a yes! Find a little reward that helps you get through it! For every ten NO’s you hear, commit to getting a latte on Monday morning, or maybe if you get 20 NO’s you can get your self a manicure! The typical ratio is for every 10 NO’s you receive you will get one YES!
What Do I Say?
Warm up email (different closing based on your goal for the prospect)
I hope you are doing well! I wanted to reach out to you and share something with you that I think you’ll be interested in learning about!
In my search for safe and healthy personal care products for my family, I discovered Beautycounter, and their products are absolutely amazing! Their mission is to have transparency in the beauty/cosmetics industry and safe products in the hands of everyone. I didn’t realize that the United States has not passed a federal law to regulate the ingredients used in personal care products since 1938. The European Union has spent the past two decades banning or restricting more than 1,300 ingredients, the US has only banned 11 to date. What's worse is the Food and Drug Administration (the agency that regulates cosmetics) allows companies to use chemicals known to be extremely harmful (parabens, lead, and phthalates) in the products we put on our bodies and on our kids every single day, day after day.
So with that said, this company has absolutely amazing products…skin care, body care, hair care, a kids line, lip sheers, face and body sunscreen, oils and color cosmetics. And it’s all 100% SAFE!
Face Kit: I would love to drop off a face kit of products for you to try. Can I drop some products off tomorrow?
Socials: I would love to do a casual “social” with you. What about inviting 4-5 friends over for coffee or wine to learn about how they can make their families safer and to see our products. Always a fun excuse to get girlfriends together.
1:1: I would love to meet you for coffee to let you try the products in person. What about Tuesday February 3rd at 10am or Thursday February 5th at 2pm? It would be so much fun to see you and catch up.
I will call you tomorrow to follow up on this email.