Franklin Academy Pembroke Pines K-8
For 2021’s Mental Health Awareness Month, our campus will continue to amplify the message of “You Are Not Alone.” We will use this time to focus on prioritizing mental health, making connections and acknowledging that it’s okay to not be okay. Together, we can realize our shared vision of a nation where anyone affected by mental illness can get the appropriate support and quality of care to live healthy, fulfilling lives — a nation where no one feels alone in their struggle.
Visit the article shared by Medical News Today about 'Fifteen benefits of drinking water'.
Wednesday, May 12th, 11am
This is an online event.
Review the article about ways to organize the mind by clicking on the link provided.
Visit the National Institute of Mental Health by clicking on the button above.
10 Quotes of Positivity
- “You don’t have to control your thoughts. You just have to stop letting them control you.” — Dan Millman
- “Take your time healing, as long as you want. Nobody else knows what you’ve been through. How could they know how long it will take to heal you?” — Abertoli
- “One small crack does not mean that you are broken, it means that you were put to the test and you didn’t fall apart.” — Linda Poindexter
- “Self-care is how you take your power back.” — Lalah Delia
- “Let your story go. Allow yourself to be present with who you are right now.” – Russ Kyle
- “You can’t control everything. Sometimes you just need to relax and have faith that things will work out. Let go a little and just let life happen.” — Kody Keplinger
- “Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.” — Albus Dumbledore
- “Emotional pain is not something that should be hidden away and never spoken about. There is truth in your pain, there is growth in your pain, but only if it’s first brought out into the open.” — Steven Aitchison
- “You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.” — Buddha
- You can't use up creativity. the more you use, the more you have.' — Maya Angelo
Students can enjoy healthy breakfast and lunch meals provided by our campus SLA Cafe!
Visit our Guidance page on our campus website by clicking on the link provided here.