LDAs - Round 2
BEST District of the EVSC - April 28, 2016
Locally Developed Assessments (LDAs)
- Use Approved GVC Standards.
- Select 5 Standards - 3 to 4 items per standard for a total of 18-20 items
- Must include at least ONE Constructed Response Item
- The items from Pretest to Posttest can remain the same. In other words, you can give the same assessment for both rounds of LDAs if you choose.
- Only students who take the pre and post will be included in the Effectiveness Rating.
LDA Window for Pretest and Posttest
Download a copy of the LDA Spreadsheet (Click the Link Below. Then Click the Blue Download Button.)
Last Few Points to Consider for LDAs
- Save your LDA posttest as LDA_1516-first.lastname
- Student names should be entered into the spreadsheet in one of two ways - either as Last, First or First Last (if there is a student with the same exact name, please include the student number for each of these students in column A of the spreadsheet).
- You DO NOT have to ensure students are in the same row on the pre-test tab and posttest tab.
- Any student with only one test score will NOT be included in your improvement calculation.
Emailing Your LDA
Are You A Special Ed. Teacher? Click The Link Below.
PD Compensation Form UPDATE
1. Download the form using the link directly above
2. Open in Word
3. Click Enable Editing- should be in a popup across the top
4. Click Review in the menu across top
5. Click Restrict Editing
6. Click Stop Protection
7. Type in your PD Meetings, Dates, and Meetings. Save.