COVID 19 Updates
15 February 2021
We had a Lent Liturgy this morning and we will have a Liturgy at school for Ash Wednesday at 10 am. We do ask that parents do not attend as we can only serve our children. Bishop Steve has asked we sprinkle the Ashes over the children and have no physical contact.
We will decide about our school swimming sports tomorrow/Wednesday so we can make an informed decision.
- Students and staff stay home if unwell.
- Parents will be contacted immediately if a child is unwell at school.
Parents in school
- Parents are highly encouraged to drop their children off outside classrooms if required.
- Please only enter school if you really have to. All parents please sign in through the school office using the Covid-19 tracer app or sign in registers in the classrooms.
- Learning programmes will continue as normal.
- Wellbeing and relationships are our priority.
- Students can enter classrooms from 8.30am.
- All students to be offsite by 3.20pm We appreciate your support with this.
- After School Care continues as normal.
- Playgrounds open.
Cleaning and hygeine
- Our school will follow detailed Ministry of Health guidelines. This includes regular cleaning, use of hand sanitiser, and hand washing. Ministry of Education has advised that masks are not required at Alert levels 2 and 3. Drinking fountains will be turned off. Please ensure your child has a water bottle. They can refill their bottles at school using our water bottle filler.
- Cleaners will complete daily cleans in line with Ministry of Education guidelines.
Students and staff will try to avoid physical contact as much as possible and keep personal space.
Students are free to move around the school.
- Under Alert level 2 it is deemed safe for everyone to be at school.
- Please let the office know of any absence in the usual way.