De-clutter & SHOP for a cause!
This is the time for spring cleaning and to be giving...
MORE ABOUT THE CAUSE: A priest established this shelter and it subsist only from donations. Some of these kids have been found in the garbage as they have been thrown out by their families due to their condition. Check out this video.
HOW CAN YOU HELP:
1. Visit the Dresm Online Store & Facebook Page. Starting Monday April 29th you can shop online and your purchase will be mailed anywhere in the world OR if you reside in NYC, you can reserve the items via a message/comment on the Facebook page and pick it up on Thursday at the Thrifty Giving event. RSVP HERE
2. Declutter. Take those chic items- only good sellable items that you would purchase- you haven't worn in a while and put them on sale! You have the option of donating the item(s) 100% of proceeds will go to the cause OR set a price for the item(s) and a % of proceeds that will be donated if the item sells. For the later you will have to stay throughout the event to monitor the sale.
Either way, you are strongly encouraged to post the items at the Facebook page for others to see and reserve.
3. Save the Date and Spread the Word. Join us this Thursday, May 2nd at the TBD location in Manhattan 4-9PM to shop for this cause. Remember to bring cash!
4. Participate in Our Raffles. A one-of-a kind custom made statement necklace worth up to $150 will be raffled at $5/ticket. And more to come...
5. Donate. If you are not the thrift shop kind of person or cannot make it to the event, please make a donation at our GoFundMe page. Every little bit counts.