American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals
Long term effects
- ) Over 30% of animal cruelty involve animal neglect
- ) Animal neglect is the failure to provide basic care required for an animal to thrive
- ) A large scale neglect case can affect hundreds of animals.
- ) stereotypical behaviors, such as pacing, head swaying and self-harm
- ) Hoarding can involve neglection and death of animals
What ASPCA is doing to help
Aspca is trying to find homes for animals in need they are also trying to get animals out of shelters and into homes. They started this because they wanted to help all of the animals that need homes. The corporation wants to get rid of abuse of animals.