LeBron James Facts
- LeBron and Kareem Abdul-Jabbar are the only players to win a pair of MVPs by the age of 25.
- In 2008, LeBron became the only player besides Oscar Robertson to average 27 points, six rebounds and six assists a game for four consecutive seasons.
- LeBron was the MVP of the 2008 All-Star Game. He scored 28 points with nine rebounds and nine assists in a 134–128 victory for the East.
- In 2008, LeBron recorded back-to-back triple-doubles. He was the first player to do this since Magic Johnson 20 years earlier.
- LeBron had a 50-point, 10-assist game against the New York Knicks in 2008. He joined Michael Jordan and Stephon Marbury as the only players to do this since the NBA-ABA merger in 1976.
Lebron James likes to play hard and have fun.
Lebron James likes to be silly.
Lebron James does many interviews.
Lebron James Facts
Back then, little about James' life was certain, and nothing about his future was preordained. During fourth grade, he moved perhaps half a dozen times and missed nearly 100 days of school. The identity of his father was a mystery to him. The man he called his dad was in jail. He had never played organized sports, and he had no clue who he was or what he wanted to become