- Thursday, March 24- Report cards
- Wednesday, March 23 - 8th Grade Family Connections Interest Inventory (Mrs. Madison & Mrs. Bruton) **During US History**
- Friday, March 25- No school in observance of Good Friday
- Monday, March 28- Meeting for 8th grade students and families at VAHS (more info below)
- Tuesday, March 29- Math STAAR testing
- Wednesday, March 30- Reading STAAR testing
- Friday, April 1 - Review Interest Inventory & discuss endorsement (Mrs. Madison & Mrs. Bruton) **During US History**
- Friday, April 1 - Star Card Recess/Gym Time During Advisory
VAHS College & Career Fair
*More information in the flyer below.*
The Algebra students will be taking a benchmark on Tuesday, March 29th. We are also finishing our unit over Quadratic Functions this week, and our test is on Thursday, March 24th. Our last unit is solving quadratic equations, then we will begin our review for the EOC on May 3rd.
My Honor students recently wrapped up a social experiment that was prompted by our reading of Todd Strasser's The Wave. The results were shocking incredible. It was amazing the reach that a small group of students could have on the world within a very limited amount of time. Ask them about their results! Today, they began the second half of "The Box" challenge.
Remember, our STAAR test is Wednesday, March 30th. The material they've been covering as part of the game can be used as material along with any of the electronic materials they've stored in their Google Drive folder for my classroom.