5th Grade End of Year Information
Dear 5th Grade Families,
It is hard to believe that we are preparing to send our fifth-grade students off to middle school! This group of fifth graders is AMAZING and I am so proud of who they are! Please review the material in this newsletter for important dates and information. As always, if you have questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to email me so that I can help.
Important Dates and Information:
Tuesday, May 19th:
- 1:00-3:00 4th and 5th Grade Instrument Return at the district office located at 880 S. Lemon Ave. Walnut, 91789
Wednesday, May 27th:
- 5th Grade Material Distribution and students can turn in textbooks and library books. We encourage ALL 5th Grade students to come to collect their things.
- 8:30-9:15 Huckler
- 9:30-10:15 Yu
- 10:30-11:15 Tran
Wednesday, May 27th: Promotion Assembly- A link will be sent to you on or before Wednesday. You will log in at the time below to participate in our promotion assembly.
- 12:30-1:15 Huckler Promotion Assembly
- 1:30-2:15 Yu Promotion Assembly
- 2:30-3:15 Tran Promotion Assembly
Things To Do:
- Drop off instrument if you borrowed one from the school district
- Pick up items on May 27th
- Attend 5th Grade Promotion Assembly