A Different Type of Company
Beautycounter is setting new standards in the Beauty & Direct Retail Industry
What makes the Beautycounter brand different?
Beautycounter's mission is to get safe products into the hands of everyone.
- Beautycounter is an education first company. What does that mean? It means that in order to accomplish our mission, we need to get the word out about what is going on in the beauty and personal care industry.
- Women are absolutely stunned when I tell them that the last major federal law on the books in the United States regulating the industry was passed in 1938!! Since that time, over 80,000 chemicals have come to market. Only 10% of them have been tested for safety. ONLY 10%!! Is it just me, or is that crazy?
- Partnerships with Gwyneth Paltrow's goop and J. Crew, Beautycounter provide other outlets for customers to purchase our products, giving third party validation and getting out of that "icky" direct sales perception.
- Beautycounter voluntarily bans over 1500 ingredients from use in our products. (The US bans 11, Canada 600, the European Union 1400)
- Beautycounter's products are formulated to be as safe while being high performance.
Beautycounter's Never List
What makes the Beautycounter Opportunity different?
Let's get down to it. Why you should consider the Beautycounter opportunity?
Let's start with the comp plan. It truly rocks!!!
- Beautycounter has one of the most lucrative compensation plans in the direct retail industry
- Consultants start out with a base commission of 25%. Commissions can be as high as 35% based on personal sales.
- Consultants who build teams start earning on them right away. A consultant only has to personally sell $150 retail to immediately start earning on their team members.
- Generous downline earnings up to 9%.
- Cash bonuses when your first line recruits promote and maintain their pay ranks.
- Override bonuses on your Director (Director = 10K team volume) legs up to 4 levels deep.
- Start Counting program for new consultants with cash bonuses for Consultants and their Mentors.
- Dash to Director Bonus Program (for 2015) - Promote to Director and maintain the paid as rank for 2 consecutive months to receive $500 cash bonus (equal Mentor bonus). Maintain the paid as rank of Director for 4 consecutive months to receive a $2000 cash bonus (equal Mentor bonus). Mentors can receive unlimited bonuses for first line Directors to achieve Dash to Director. These are not just pie in the sky bonuses - I have three people on my team who have earned it in a relatively short time with the company.
- Managing Director Bonus - Promote to Managing Director and maintain the paid as rank for 2 consecutive months to receive a $5000 cash bonus. Maintain the paid as title for 4 consecutive months to receive a $20,000 cash bonus.
- Managing Director profit sharing program.
Let's take a look a few highlights of what else Beautycounter provides.
- Beautycounter's Counterintelligence program ia a full suite of training resources for everyone from the brand new to Direct Retail consultant to seasoned veterans.
- I cannot say enough about this training resource as a leader. Previously, I spent countless hours coming up with my own training resources (handbook, website, etc) to the point where I was basically an unpaid corporate trainer. The availability of this training allows me to focus my time on building my personal business and coaching those on my team.
- Beautycounter also has weekly corporate consultant training calls for product training and business building.
Customer and Consultant Support
- Working with Beautycounter's support team is like having a Nordstrom's experience. I know that when I call the phone will be answered and the support team member will do their best to solve my problem while I am on the phone. If the problem is more complicated, or needs additional resource, they will call me back with the resolution!
- Email support requests are frequently resolved within 24 hours.
- On occasion, I have contacted support on behalf of a customer and support has called the customer to resolve the issue.
Corporate Communication & Responsibility
- Each week, consultants are sent a newsletter with the latest company news including current stock levels on products low in stock and ETA's for out of stock items.
- CEO, Gregg Renfrew, addresses issues head on and communicates directly with the field.
Commitment to Product Consistency
- Beautycounter batch tests each new run of product before it is released for sale. So, for instance, our body butter came into the warehouse and tested outside of our parameters and was not released for sale. This resulted in a short out of stock issue, but less than perfect product was not released for sale.
I could go on, but I think you are getting the idea.
Now is the time....
Interested in learning more?